Should i take her to the ER my 11 yr old daughter has had moderate to severe back and abdominal pain for the past 3 nights. I have tried ibuprofen, heating pad and trying to get her to have a bowel movement, it has gotten bad enough for her to rock and cu

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: YES

Yes or call her pediatrician right away this is not an orthopedic problem for a forum like this it could be an emergency please do not delay.

In brief: YES

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Rebecca Butler

In brief: She

She should be evaluated immediately.
The best way to determine the source of abdominal pain is a good physical exam and history by a physician. The are many causes of pain such as this, so the sooner she is seen, the better. Infections that cause abdominal pain can get worse quickly.

In brief: She

She should be evaluated immediately.
Dr. Rebecca Butler
Dr. Rebecca Butler
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery