Is bladder cancer spreads to the lymph nodes in my chest, do I need to see a urologist or a thoracic surgeon?

Metastatic bladder . You need to see a medical oncologist to plan your care. Is the lung mets proven to be bladder ca ? Have you had chemo ? Did you have your bladder removed. Medical oncology is your first stop.
Depends. You may need a thoracic surgeon to do biopsies to confirm the diagnosis or possibly remove the metastasis ... But the urologist may be the one to treat you with chemotherapy or other medical therapy, unless they prefer that you be treated by a medical oncologist.
Urologist. The physician who is going to oversee your bladder cancer treatment is the urologist. There really is no role for a thoracic surgeon since these masses are not removed surgically. The mainstay of treatment at this point is chemotherapy and not surgical.