Should I have a echocardiogram? My gp has been treating my symptoms as anxiety and I am currently taking 75 mg of Zoloft and 25 mg of xaxax as needed. I have had a MRI and ekg, both were normal. The medicine has helped me improve, however now I've been ha

Need more info. There is not enough information to know if you should have an echocardiogram. Anxiety is not an indication.
You . You should see your primary care provider for a history, physical, and ekg. Based on the results your doctor can tell you if they feel it is an issue with your heart or another cause (i.E anxiety). If the evaluation suggest a cardiac (heart) issue then your doctor will likely order and echo as well as a stress test. I would start here. However, if you develop severe chest pain, palpitations, nausea, jaw or arm pain present to an er. Best of luck.