Am I pregnant? I just recently got my IUD removed on the 14th of february so me and my fiance could try for a baby. I started what finally seemed like a regularly scheduled period right after that and I am calculated to ovulated within these current weeks

Many . Many women can regain their fertility fairly quickly after iud removal, so there is a definite possibility that you could be pregnant. You can either take a home pregnancy test as long as it has been 5- 6 weeks since your last normal period, or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A home pregnancy test is 97% accurate if taken a week or more after the missed period. A blood test can tell if you are pregnant as soon as 7 days after conception and a doctor's urine pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant around when you next period should come. Good luck!