I have had a cold for 3 weeks and a constant headache. Could it be something serious. I am 35 year old female and work with elementary kids. I have had a runny nose, green mucous, headache for a month, and raspy voice. I have had colds before but never th

Dr. Scott Diede
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Sinus infection?

As previously recommended, i would see your health care provider for a follow up.
If you have not been treated for a sinus infection, i would consider this a likely possibility. I hope you feel better soon.

In brief: Sinus infection?

Dr. Scott Diede
Dr. Scott Diede
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: I

I would advise that you get rechecked by your doctor as you are having persistent symptoms, but it would be very unlikely that you have leukemia based on the symptoms you describe.
Share your concerns with your doctor and ask for a CBC to put your mind at rest. You may have sinusitis or other ongoing infectious issues so please do be rechecked.

In brief: I

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Eric Weisman