Losing weight I have been doing intense excersises and i feel like I am gaining weight i know for a fact I am burning more calories then I am eating.. I am so confused. I normally wake up am not hungry so don't eat anything then go straight to the gym and

In brief: Hello.

Hello. If you miss meals or cut down on calories too much, you will actually slow your metabolic rate, and this can lead to weight gain.
The good thing about exercise is that it can help to increase your metabolic rate and your percentage of muscle. Regarding resting a few days - all organisms must rest. Paradoxically by eating a litle bit more (not skipping meals) it may help with your desired weight loss.

In brief: Hello.

Dr. Arnon Rubin