Am i ovulating? I recently got my IUD removed so me and my fiance could try for a baby i just recently had my period about a week and a half ago and right now this is considered to be my ovulation time according to my calculations but i don't know if i a

In brief: Hello,

Hello, I do not know the cause of your symptoms.
One thing to do, is to get to know your body. About the time of ovulation, your vaginal secretions are likely to become clear (instead of white) wet and mucus-y. Taking basal body temperature measurements can also help with predicting when you are ovulating or you can test your urine for hormones with an ovulation kit. Mittelschmerz, is a sharp pain in the lower abdomen that some wome can experience when the egg is released by the ovary. However, you indicate that you are also experiencing back pain and fatigue. I do not know if your symptoms are associated with ovulation.

In brief: Hello,

Dr. Shontae Buffington