Do I have an intestional or viral infection I recently started drinking marijuana tea and small amount of the active ingredient for several weeks, I started experiencing constipation, I have since quit, I have started using high fiber suppliment and a da

Something else? Cannabis seeds and the herb has been used to treat constipation. I would expect the constipation was secondary to something else. Of course when one doesn't know what is causing a symptom it is best to keep an open mind.
Here . Here is the thing about high fiber supplements, you need to drink lots of water with them (through out the day). If you drink a minimum of 8 - 8 ounce glasses of water per day the fiber is likely to help move feces through your intenstines. If you take fiber witout enough water it is likely to make you constipated with hard stool.