I am trying to concieve but I don't have the 500 to pay to see a doctor I've been trying for the past 4 years. What can I do? I was on birth control. Stopped, tried sperm

Please. Please call fertility clinics in your area. Many fertility clinics will work with you on the billing issues. Ask for the office manager, and explain your situation. There are clinics willing to help. If you have a university hospital in your area, that is another option. Ask for the perinatology group, and explain your situation to the office manager (usually they are more helpful than the receptionist with billing issues).