Can I take Advil cold and sinus with Mucinex (guaifenesin) dm I have a cold: sneezing, sore throat, congestion, low fever, cough and just don't feel good.

According. According to drugs. Com, there are no reported interactions for these two medications. If you have any additional questions about what medications to take or if your symptoms are worsening, give your doctor a call. Good luck!
Better alternatives. Get a throat swab to detect strep throat requiring antibiotics. Advil Cold and Sinus is ibuprofen 200 mg and pseudoephedrine 30 mg. Generic is cheaper, and take decongestant only when symptomatic. Musinex is high-priced guaifenesin. The AMA Drug Evaluations, said it works "just as well as a placebo". A good mucolytic and antioxidant is otc NAC (N-acetylcysteine), the active drug in Mucomist,