Im a 33 year old female my cholesterol is 267, triglycerides is 644, dhdl is 32... What does this mean I've had a stress test , labs ,

In brief: Hello.

Hello. It is always best to discuss these things with your doctor. A normal cholesterol level is less than 200 mg/ dl- so this is elevated.
A normal triglyceride level is 35 to 160 mg/dl- so this is also elevated. A healthy high density lipoprotein level is more than 30 mg/dl - yours is just hovering. Am assuming that you fasted for at least 8 hours before these labs were drawn, otherwise the results really don't have much meaning. Your doctor can help find ways to get these levels in a better range.

In brief: Hello.

Dr. Adam Levy