I got my period 3 days early and it only lasted 4 days could i be pregnant I have stomach pains sore breast always tired and dizzyness

Dr. Maria Palafox
Breast Surgery

In brief: Maybe

I suppose you could be.
Why not buy a pregnancy test (reliable brand) to double check? These symptoms can simply be related to stress, and breast pain can also easily occur outside of your period. Stress or a recent illness or surgery can throw off your usual menstrual cycle as well

In brief: Maybe

I suppose you could be.
Dr. Maria Palafox
Dr. Maria Palafox

In brief: Hi.

Hi. First off, i need to state that i can't determine if you are pregnant or not.
If you had an actual period then you are not pregnant. However, with implantation of the embryo into the uterine lining, there can be spotting and cramps. With that said, you normally don't get classic pregancy symptoms before you miss your period. Early pregnancy symptoms can include: tender or painful breasts, lack of a period, mild cramping, frequent urination, feeling tired, nausea, vomiting, passing gas, insomnia, etc. If in doubt whether this was your period or spotting, you can take a pregnancy test at the time that you would have had your period.

In brief: Hi.

Dr. Steven Seres