I have ear and jaw pain on my left lower side. My gums are swollen, I have no molars on the affected side. I have been to neurologist, ent, and dentist and all 3 said its not trigimenal neuralgia nor is it tmj. My wisdom teeth have been removed also. I us

Dr. David Chrisman
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: TMJ possible

Ear and jaw pain are clasic signs of tmj.
Lack of molar support on the affected side can cause dislocation of the jaw and be the source of ear and jaw pain. If the jaw becomes dislocated muscle will come into play and splint the joint by tightening on the affected side and also refer pain to distant sites on the head and neck of that side. See a qualified dentist that treats tmj.

In brief: TMJ possible

Dr. David Chrisman
Dr. David Chrisman
Dr. Gregory LaMorte
Dentistry - Periodontics

In brief: Second opinion

You need anther opinion from a dentist.
You may benefit from having a dental 3d x-ray of that area called a cbct.

In brief: Second opinion

You need anther opinion from a dentist.
Dr. Gregory LaMorte
Dr. Gregory LaMorte
Dr. Sander White
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: A

A thorough examination by a competent dentist should get you a diagnosis.
This sounds too complex to diagnose via email, i would look for a source of infection or bite or jaw problems.

In brief: A

Dr. Sander White
Dr. Sander White
Dr. Robert Fields
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Your

Your symptoms lead me to believe that you are suffering from a periodontal bacterial infection.
You have pain and swelling and burning gums on the lower left side of your mouth. You have no wisdom tooth, molars and your bridge had to be removed. You have a closed vertical dimension of occlusion. Your bite is an overbite because of the tooth loss on the left side. Your gums are swollen and painful and burning because you have a periodontal bacterial infection. Please seek treatment with a knowledgeable periodontist in your area! hope this helps and I am so sorry to hear all you have been through. A periodontist can solve this problem with the help of a good dentist.

In brief: Your

Dr. Robert Fields
Dr. Robert Fields
Dr. LynAnn Mastaj
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Ear

Ear and jaw pain are typically tmj.
However, swollen gums and phamtom pain where your bridge was could indicate root tips and bone chips working their way to the surface. I would recommend consulting with an oral surgeon.

In brief: Ear

Ear and jaw pain are typically tmj.
Dr. LynAnn Mastaj
Dr. LynAnn Mastaj
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: TMJ?

I'd bet TMJ. Likely none of your clinicians are TMJ experts.
Diagnosis of TMJ/TMD can be elusive. See TMJ specialist for evaluation. Any dentist can be a TMJ expert with the proper training and experience. Most commonly, oral surgeons, prosthodontists, and orofacial pain specialists. Ask your MD, your dentist and your dental society for referrals.

In brief: TMJ?

Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Eric Weisman