About my biopsy of the uterus i just got a biopsy done of the uterus yesterday and i think i may be in the early stage of having a baby. They did have me take a pregnancies test but it came back negative. I want to know if I am in my early stages will t

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Please

Please call your gynecologist and share your concerns.
It is unlikely that the test would be performed if you are pregnant. Please discuss this with your gynecologist as they will want to know your concerns about this. If you are having pain, bleeding, or feel light-headed/faint, then you need to go to the emergency department.

In brief: Please

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Adam Levy