How long does chemotherapy for stage 2 lung cancer last?

Adjuvant Chemo. Stage ii is mostly n-1 +, but now includes t-size > 5cm. The facts are more for n-1+. 12 weeks (4 cycles). The supporting trials and chemotherapy are all canadian or european. A recent european trial used the chemotherapy before. I would not advise this without a long discussion with your oncologist about benefit/risk.
Four cycles. Depending on the type of chemotherapy used, if after surgery, it is four cycles, so about 3.5 to 4 months.
3-4 months. Standard chemotherapy for stage 2 lung cancer (non-small cell type) is given over 3-4 months depending on the type of regimen used by your oncologist. This will typically involve 4 cycles of chemotherapy given over this period.