Could I be pregnant? I started my period feb 6 ended between 9th and 10th.... Had unprotected sex 9, 10, 11, 12 (2x), and 13th (2x).... I only have a 24-26 cycle. On the 17th I had low back aches and med pressure cramps... Those are still going on....

Hello, . Hello, i can not tell you if you are pregnant. Although there can be mild cramping with implantation, it is usually for a brief time. Normally a woman does not experience what are thought of as classic pregnancy symptoms until about the time that she actually misses her period. Symptoms of pregnancy can include: lack of a period, nausea, vomiting, urinating more often, insomnia, swollen or tender breasts, feeling more emotional, feeling tired and passing gas (just to mention some). So, it is unlikely that you symptoms are due to the unprotected sex you had on 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 february. That does not mean that you aren't pregnant, just that these symptoms are not likely due to a new pregnancy. The best thing to do is to take a pregnancy test if you miss your period. Take care.