I feel so embarrassed but i need help! i let my dog lick my female areas (front). I am 100% serious, can I get an infection or disease from this? Am i actually in danger of getting harmed?

In brief: Hello.

Hello. I don't know your age.
The reason that if feels pleasurable when your dog licks your genitals is likely stimulation of your clitoris and the surrounding tissues. The pleasure is a physiologic response. However, just because something causes pleasure, doesn't mean it is the best choice. I am assuming that you are young (i apologize if that assumption is incorrect). The human body is designed for a man and woman to be able to engage in sexual intercourse. Our bodies are not designed to sexually interact with other species. As sexually gratifying as having your dog lick you feels, it can impact your feelings about sex as well as eventually hurting your self image and how you feel about yourself. In terms of whether you can get an infection? Consider this - what do dogs always lick? You are right, they lick their butts. Where do dogs always sniff other dogs - you are right, their butts. Since they don't gargle after they sniff and lick, the bacteria and feces on their tongues goes right to your vagina. I know this was embarrassing for you to ask. As a doctor, i recommend that you not have your dog lick you in your crotch anymore. In order to avoid temptation, you might do something like cross your legs when the dog is near you or not have your dog in the bed with you. I hope this helps. Take care.

In brief: Hello.

Hello. I don't know your age.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham