Are analgesics and antibiotics considered systemic? I am being asked what body systems are involved with certain medications for my homework and i cannot find these categories in my body-systems material. Can you help?

In brief: Yes,

Yes, if you take them by mouth they are.
Antibiotics and analgesics can also get into the blood stream when given intravenously or rectally. Analgesics and antibiotics that are not systemic might include certain eye drops or ointments, topical medications that go on your skin, spray in your nose or something that is swished in the mouth and spit out.

In brief: Yes,

Dr. Vikram Patel