Wat should I do about my period, and can I have a no-show preganncy so i had STD testing done in november. And all results were negative. The last time I have had any encounter with volnerable areas was october 16with my ex-bf. I havnt had my period since

In brief: Hello.

Hello. I can't tell you if you are pregnant or not.
Possible symptoms of pregnancy include: nausea, vomiting, lack of a period, enlarged or swollen breasts, urinating more, insomnia, feeling tired, passing gas, abdominal enargemet and feeling more emotional to mention a few. There are some women who do not have a great deal of enlargement over the first few months. It sounds like you have not a period for over four months. With your lack of a period, history of unprotected sex and learning that the type of pregnancy test you may have been defective- recommend you take a pregnancy test. If it is negative, then you could consider talking to your gynecologist for more insight as to the reason that you have not been having your period. Take care.

In brief: Hello.

Dr. Adam Levy