Could i be pregnant? I had my cycle 2/9/12 for three days light though, lately I have notice that I am having tinglying in the beast, hungry alot, and my husband said moody, tired, then i'm finding i can't sleep some nights, l'm dizzy alot, i took a pregn

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: With

With your symptoms, there is a possibility of pregnancy.
It sounds as though you may have taken your pregnancy test too early for it to be accurate. As doctors, the first thing we do when we hear that a young, fertile woman is having the symptoms of pregnancy, a missed period or abnormal spotting, we check a pregnancy test. You can either take a home pregnancy test as long as it has been 5- 6 weeks since your last normal period, or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A home pregnancy test is 97% accurate if taken a week or more after the missed period. A blood test can tell if you are pregnant as soon as 7 days after conception and a doctor's urine pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant around when you next period should come. You can either wait a few weeks to test yourself again or give your doctor a call. Good luck!

In brief: With

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Arnon Rubin