Been on birth control about 7 months & haven't had my period once. The other day, the condom broke during sex. Should I worry? I'm on lo loestrin fe (7 months) now, but used to be on loestrin 24 (1 year), and I got my period sporadically when I took that

If . If you are using the pill correctly (taking it every day at the same time every day without missing any), then you have a less than 1% chance of getting pregnant even without using a condom. That being said, i'm glad to hear that you use condoms since they can help prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. When using birth control pills with low estrogen content (such as loestrin), it is very normal to miss periods. The biggest concern for you with a broken condom is the spread of sexually transmitted disease. If you are concerned that you may have contracted an std or still think you might be pregnant, contact your doctor to be tested.