Can i take a vitamin that helps my hair, nails and skin grow healthier, longer fuller stronger. I'm also taking blood pressure medicine. The vitamins are all natural with i can't remember what the vitamin is called but it start with a (b) the blood pressu

Dr. Mandakini Patel

In brief: Vitamins &hair/nails

Ordinarily u cna take biotin over the counter but since you are taking other prescription meds, you should check wiht ur doc to see if it is okay to take wiht ur meds.

In brief: Vitamins &hair/nails

Dr. Mandakini Patel
Dr. Mandakini Patel
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: My

My best advice for you is to bring the bottle of vitamins you plan to take with you when you have your next doctor's appointment.
Ask your doctor if they have any reason why you should not take the vitamin, and/or you can find the name of the vitamin and reply back. Take care.

In brief: My

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: You can take vitamin

But none of this will improve your hair/nails in any way.
If you want "natural" vitamins eat food. If you want magic there are abundant con games competing to steal your money. You live in Holy Springs, Mi???? Do you have holy spring water?

In brief: You can take vitamin

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. Steven Seres