My heal is hurting what should I do? About 3 months ago I rolled my ankle on the tile falling from the stairs. I have been attending physical therapy. They said it was just an ankle sprain and my toes would get numb. Now my heal hurts so bad I can hardly

You . You absolutely should get it x-rayed to make sure you don't have a stress fracture. That being said, your choice of the words "on fire" and "numb" make me suspect a nerve injury. Tarsal tunnel syndrome is a possibility, but this usually comes on gradually, not right after trauma. You may have a nerve impingement, or something called neuropraxia, which is when a nerve gets stretched suddenly, which you might have done when you fell. Your first order of business is to get whatever is causing your pain diagnosed. You can either go to a podiatrist or an orthopedic surgeon, have an x-ray, and see about the condition of the nerves in your foot & ankle. Good luck!
Many possibilities. Heel pain is most often caused by plantar fasciitis, a condition that is sometimes also called heel spur syndrome when a spur is present. Heel pain may also be due to other causes, such as, infection, tendonitis, arthritis, stress fracture, nerve irritation, retained foreign body, bone tumor, or a cyst. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.
You may have. Developed plantar fascitis from changing your gait from the ankle injury. Wear supportive footwear, consider an arch support, and let them give you therapy to the heel region. Stretching excercises of the achilles are beneficial.