I smoked marijuana for the second time on monday february 13 and am feeling high now, it started saturday to now why? I am planning on stopping, but really need help, i don't know why i feel high after not having smoke marijuana, i can still feel it in my

Dr. Cheryl Winchell

In brief: The

The marijuana is no longer in your system. The high spirits you are experiencing are not due to the drug.
You may be experiencing mania, a kind of artificial high spirits and high energy that can be a symptom of bipolar disorder. These symptoms often don't occur until one reaches their late teens or early twenties. If you continue to have anxiety and paranoid thoughts, you need to discuss this with your doctor. Excellent medications are available. If you don't wish your doctor to disclose your marijuana use to your parents, ask him/her to treat this information with confidentiality.

In brief: The

Dr. Cheryl Winchell
Dr. Cheryl Winchell
Dr. James Rotchford
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Check it out

This reaction is of course not common.
.It might have induced some other mental disorder. In young people it has been documented to do such. Even if you start to feel better i would get checked out by a mental health specialist if for no other reason to screen you and perhaps observe how you do over time.

In brief: Check it out

This reaction is of course not common.
Dr. James Rotchford
Dr. James Rotchford
Dr. Eric Weisman