Should i continue my birth control regimen i took next choice morning after pill and i usually get my period on the last thursday of my regular birth control pack. That's today, but i only have 2 more "inactive" pills left do I continue to take the birthc

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: For

For most women, taking the morning after pill can cause their next cycle to become irregular. Some will miss their next period while others may have abnormal bleeding or spotting.
For this reason, you should not wait for your period (it might not come) but should continue to take your pills on the schedule you normally would. Good luck!

In brief: For

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Adam Levy