Been having upper back with cracking and popping and pain in the chest on the left side.I woke up this mornin and to my surprise the pain was now on the right side with the same cracking and popping.I have been to the ER numerous times and just sent home

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: If

If your penis is numb then you need to be seen again, as that is a very abnormal symptom. Please return to the er or your physician and tell them of this symptom. Please establish closely with a regular doctor as it sounds like you have had ongoing symptoms that need a complete evaluation and possibly a specialist.

In brief: If

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine