I'm 8weeks pregnant. And i don't know if i'm pregnan by my bf or not. My last cycle start date was dec.27-31. I had protected sex with a guy nov. 27 dec. 5 and i had my cycle nov. 29. Then i had sex with my boyfriend dec. 23, 24, 25, 26 and i believe the

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: When

When you state, "then we had sex again from 3 to like the 6", i assume you mean that is with your boyfriend.
It is most likely that your pregnancy is from your boyfriend based on your description. If there is continued doubt in your mind, then you could get a dna test after the birth to be sure.

In brief: When

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Stephen Christensen

In brief: If

If you had a normal period at the end of december, you weren't pregnant at that time.
If you only had sex with your boyfriend after your last period, he is the father of your baby. (by the way, your due date -- somewhere around october 3rd -- is calculated from the first day of your last menstrual period, which was december 27. This is also how your doctor determined how far along you are in your pregnancy.) congratulations, and good luck!

In brief: If

Dr. Stephen Christensen
Dr. Stephen Christensen
Dr. Adam Levy