How long will i bleed after haveing my child? I just had my daughter 4 weeks ago and i'm still bleeding.I also got myy regular period ontop of that and im concerned about it cause its heavy like changing a pad every hour or so.

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Every

Every woman is different.
Typically a woman bleeds for about 6 weeks after childbirth. However, the fact that you are changing your pad every hour is concerning due to the fact that you may be anemic. Regardless, your doctor needs to be informed of the heavy bleeding. He/she may will likely want you to come in for a pelvic exam and testing for anemia. Best of luck.

In brief: Every

Every woman is different.
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Cindy Juster