I have a Bartholin's cyst with new and sudden onset on node involvement. Treatment? This is my second cyst in less than 2 years. The node involvement is significantly more painful than the cyst. I am afebrille right now. I lost my insurance so I am hoping

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: If

If your lymph nodes are involved then you will need antibiotic treatment.
In additon, depending on the cyst, it may need to be incised and drained with the insertion of a special catheter. Since you do not have insurance, i recommend you find a free or low cost clinic in your area. Your local county hospital should have a list of resources or even a clinic on site that can help. All the best.

In brief: If

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham