What if a ca doctor hasn't practiced medicine in at least 30 years? Are they still considered a doctor?

In brief: I

I agree, it is difficult to determine the question.
But, once you earn the title of "doctor" you are always a doctor. That does not mean that the doctor still has an active medical licence or that he or she is still actively practicing medicine. You might check the doctor on this avvo site.

In brief: I

In brief: I

I do not know if understand your question.
Do you mean california doctor (ca)? You should be able to contact your local or state medical board to see that your doctor is licensed for the active practice of medicine in your area. Also your local county medical society may be able to give you some physician quality information.

In brief: I

Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Dr. Cindy Juster