Will i need a caretaker during recovery for chin augmentation? Can i take care of myself after chin augmentation, or will i need to have someone come and stay with me? .

Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: If

If you have any sedation or general anesthesia you would need someone to stay with you the night of surgery.
If local anesthesia is used only you wouldn't need someone to stay with you. Check with your surgeon for more specific guidance.

In brief: If

Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Dr. Richard Fleming
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: If

If one of my patients has a chin augmentation with just local anesthesia they don't need anybody to care for them. If a patient has some form of general anesthesia i never let them stay alone the night of surgery.
Having said that, follow your surgeon's instructions.

In brief: If

Dr. Richard Fleming
Dr. Richard Fleming
Dr. Arnon Rubin