I am try to convice I had my IUD paragraud removed on 02-09-2012 in I saw blood on the 19 then it stopped it would not fill a pad it was like mucus looking in bright red then the next day it came back it was dark brown redhish looking then it stopped the

The. The blood you initially saw was from the iud removal. When it is removed it can cause mild trauma to the uterine walls and possibly cervix thus resulting in a little bleeding. The spotting (dark brown) blood afterward is normal, it is likely just old blood that was still in the uterus that finally "came down". It may take a few months (1-3) for your cycles to normalize. Once your cycle becomes normal again you can start using ovulation prediction kits to determine ovulation and therefore inncrease your chance of conceiving. All the best.