What could possibly be wrong with my vulva? My labia, underneath my clitoris, my clitoris, and near the entrance of my vagina is a little sore (slight burn) and itchy. I have no odor and no discharge. I am also a little raw right where my labia minora and

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Often

Often times you can have a yeast infection that is more on the outside (labia/clitoris) than on the inside of your vagina.
Buy an over the counter vaginal yeast infection medication like Clotrimazole or monostat. You can apply the cream to the affected areas twice a day for about a week. If you do not notice an improvement then you may be dealing with a bacterial infection. At this point you should see your doctor. Take care.

In brief: Often

Dr. Jane Van Dis