I been having heat problems it feels like my heart is sending a shock through my body i been to the ER 7 times in the past 4 months what should I do my heart is beating at a fast paste and im also having shocks through my body

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Please

Please see a cardiologist and have an evaluation.
Your symptoms sound concerning. There is a monitor that you can wear with your normal activities that may show whether you are having an arrythmia. It is called a "king of hearts", though there are other name brands. You push a button after you have a concerning heart beat, and it captures the heart rhythm on a monitor. Please be sure you have had your blood and thyroid tests checked. I do advise that you see a cardiologist for a complete evaluation.

In brief: Please

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine