I did the salt and ice challenge a few days ago. Now a part of my hand wont go back to its normal color and it hurts. What is it called? And what do I do? I also have a stomach ache and threw up yesterday. Does that have anything to do with my hand?

In brief: Salt

Salt and ice? By pouring salt in your hand and putting ice on top of it, you dropped the temperature to below freezing which is why it hurts so much to play this incredibly stupid game.
Would you deliberately go outside in the cold to get frostbite? I don't think so. You likely froze the tissue in your hand. When cells freeze, they die. That is why you your hand hurts and the color is no longer normal. I don't know how much salt you used, how long you held it, or how large an area of the palm you damaged. I do not know if the vomiting and abdominal pain are associated. Because of all of the possible variables and the vulnerability of the hand, I do recommend that you get evaluated by a physician. Please do not play the salt and ice challenge again.

In brief: Salt

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Im

Im not sure what that challenge is but if your hand got cold, you got cold and now your hand is discolored and you are sick go seek medical attention.
Whether you drank the salt and ice to excess or just stuck your hand in it until you got frostbite is irrelevant, both can harm you.

In brief: Im

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery