Ineed to know how to masturbate my penis. I am not sy-ure how.

In brief: Hello.

Hello. I am not sure how well suited this venue is for giving you the information that you are seeking.
If there is a father in your home, this is one of those things that would be very good to talk with him about. Just, like mom's talk to their daughters about getting their period. If you don't have a dad in the home, consider an older brother. If you have a health education teacher, you may be able to get some basic information about male arousal. Take care.

In brief: Hello.