Removing skin tags on my neck and my chain keeps pulling them and they are sore, i heard compund w works

In brief: Hello.

Hello. There is a specific product called compound w skin tag remover. The kit comes with a can of freezing spray liquid , applicators, and skin shields to protect skin surrounding the skin tag during treatment.
The maximum size skin tag you can treat with this kit is up to 3mm in diameter.

In brief: Hello.

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: I

I would recommend you see a dermatologist who has the right instruments and knowledge (and can make sure it is done in a cosmetically appealing way).
There are different methods, depending on the location and size of the skin tag. Read more about skin tags and treatment options at the link below. I hope that helps.

In brief: I

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward