When should I expect my period again? I had it at the very beginning of january and then at the very end. I have had sex since the last one, and wanted to make sure

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Since

Since your last period was at the end of january, and it is now the end of february, you should expect it any day.
The average cycle for most women is 26-30 days. If you don't get your period as expected, please take a pregnancy test to be sure. If you still don't get your period then retake a test in 2-3 days. If you still don't get your period, you may need a blood pregnancy test to be sure. If you develop pain, fever, vomiting, or light-headedness/feeling faint, then you would have to be seen as an emergency.

In brief: Since

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham