Why is it taking so long to get an answer from someone? Asked a question a number of hours ago and still have no reply. Did i not do something correct? Should i ask again or wait somemore?

Dr. Howard Fox
Podiatry

In brief: As

As usual, dr. Fowler is right on with her answer. At the moment, i'm between patients myself witting a quick response.
I actually never heard of this site until a few days ago, and i think it's going to take time before more doctors are aware of this and participate in answering questions. I also think a lot of doctors tend to only look at their area of practice or interest, not every single question that's posted. I also don't have any means by which to cross-reference your original question, so i can't give you any advice. Perhaps you should re-post your question so it appears again, so doctors who might have missed it but were willing to post an answer can get another crack at it.

In brief: As

Dr. Howard Fox
Dr. Howard Fox

In brief: Hello.

Hello. Don't have a way to associate this question with the earlier one you posted.
The doctors that provide answers do so as a public service. So, they usually answer questions when they get a chance. Maybe in between patients or after their work day. Depending on what the subject is, you may need to wait until a doctor who has some expertise in the matter looks through available questions. I know there are some sites where there are rapid responses but i believe there may be a fee involved because the providers are paid for their service. Hope this helps to explain. Take care.

In brief: Hello.

Dr. Daniel Lebowitz