Can I take tylenol (acetaminophen) or Advil with blood pressure medicine? I was exercising and now I have sore muscles

Tylenol (acetaminophen) . Tylenol (acetaminophen) is safer to take if you have hypertension since it has no effect on the kidneys. Advil (ibuprofen) and all other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications can effect the kidney's production of prostaglandins which can cause a rise in blood pressure. Follow prescribing directions and avoid excessive use of tylenol (acetaminophen) since high doses can cause liver damage.