Severe back, shoulder, neck pain, migraines, hot flashes, dizziness, nausea? I don't know what is wrong with me.

Evaluate Neck. If you are not improving have your doctor order a cervical spine mri. Many times a herniated disc in the neck can cause arm pain especially if you have not improved with the medications and physical therapy. If it is a herniated disc you may need evaluation from a spine specialist to determine what other options might be needed (injections, surgery, etc) to help reduce pain.
It . It is difficult to say if these symptoms are related or a separate issue. Key questions need to be answered in addition to an examination and testing before a diagnosis can be made. Your doctor will be able to evaluate you and hopefully obtain a diagnosis and start a treatment plan. With the limited amount of information in your post, i can give you a few possiiblities of what is going on. You could be dealing with menopause, diabetes, pain syndrome, fibromyalgia, anxiety/depression, anemia, or any combination of the above. The best thing is to see your primary care provider for a complete work up and evaluation. Good luck.