What is this? Should I go to a doctor? I'm a 15 year old girl and I found a strange lump on the outside of my vagina. I'm not sure what it is but it's been there for a couple months. Sometimes it oozes puss and sometimes it doesn't. I am sexually active b

Heat now,get eval. There are glands in the area involved that can become infected by staph or other germs. You may be able to help this heal some by sitting with a warm compress over the area (awkward!).However, I would have this looked at soon because the infection could spread into the tissues and give you a lot worse problem.
Dear . Dear young one, the most common lump that causes purulant dischrge like you describe is a bartholin gland abscess. There are other causes of vulvar abscess too! yes you should be seen by a gynecologist asap. Raksha v. Trivedi, md, facog www.Avaniwoman.Com.