Can you answer a question about my face? On each side between my eyes and the bridge of my nose, there is 1 hole, not very noticeable, but its there and im not sure why, can you please explain?

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: If

If you are speaking of the little hole in the inner corner of the eye, that is the opening to your lacrimal (tear) duct and is totally normal.
If the hole you are speaking of is outside of the eye, it could be an abnormality of the tear duct system, the sinus system or the brain. In that case, you should be evaluated by your doctor or an otolaryngologist (ear nose and throat specialist) since this could indicate an underlying disease. You may need an imaging study such as an MRI to evaluate the cause. Good luck!

In brief: If

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Jack Hinkle