How much is a mini tummy tuck? I really want to get a mini tummy tuck, but am not sure i can afford it. What is the average cost? .

Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Cost of Tummy Tuck

Each office / surgeon differs with how pricing is determined depending on if surgery is performed in an office setting vs.
Hospital setting, surgeons experience, nurse anesthetist vs. Md., etc. I have pricing ranges on my website and i believe others do as well. Ultimately, pricing will depend on your physical examination and exactly what needs to be performed and who performs your surgery.

In brief: Cost of Tummy Tuck

Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Varies

The cost for a mini tummy tuck will vary according to the geographic area.
In el paso, texas, the cost in my practice is around $3, 500 with all costs included. You can expect moderate to severe pain immediately after the surgery and improving rapidly.

In brief: Varies

Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Varies

Giving estimates of aesthetic surgery costs is difficult because there is so much variation from one geographic area to another.

In brief: Varies

Dr. Daniel Careaga
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Dr. Robert Deal
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: At

At southern surgical arts, we charge approximately $6, 500.
When choosing your surgeon, make sure he or she has the education, training, and experience to perform your surgery. Although price is one factor when considering cosmetic surgery, it should never be the only determining factor. There are many financing options available and most cosmetic surgery practices can help you find an option that fits your needs. In our practice we offer care credit, chase health advantage and glamourcredit.

In brief: At

Dr. Robert Deal
Dr. Robert Deal
Dr. Robert Brueck
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: If

If it is a small area of excess skin to be removed then you do it with a little local it could be 1500 however it could be more depending on how far up the surgeon disects and whether you have your muscles plicated.
Then the cost may be 4-5000.www.beautybybrueck.com.

In brief: If

Dr. Robert Brueck
Dr. Robert Brueck
Dr. Marcus Peterson
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: It

It can be hard to compare costs of mini tummy tucks (witch hazel) because different surgeons will do different techniques.
I can tell you my complete cost would be $3, 800 but this includes the lower muscle plication with general anesthesia. I will also do liposuction across the entire abdomen to help with the final contour. It is possible to do less and lower your costs. Make sure to do an accurate comparison to get what you want. Best wishes dr. Peterson.

In brief: It

Dr. Marcus Peterson
Dr. Marcus Peterson