Could people without heart disease benefit from taking a baby aspirin every day?

Yes. There are studies that have shown benefits of Aspirin beyond heart disease like decrease in colon cancer risk, and stroke. Of course there are also potential serious side effects you have to worry about. Before you start taking Aspirin you need to consult with your doctor to make sure it does not interfere with any other medications you may be taking as well monitor you for any potential problems.
Yes. A daily baby Aspirin can reduce the risk of heart attack in men and woman even with no history of heart disese.