Should i go to the hospital me and my boyfriend did anal sex and it tore my butt and the top and the bottom. It really hurts inside and out. Its bleeding a little too. Idk what to do

In brief: I

I recommend that you go to the hospital because you are describing severe external and internal pain.
If sounds like you sustained an injury from aggressive anal sex. There are a number of types of injuries which can occur. One is an anal fissure which is a tear on the anus. This is painful but would likely heal on it's own. There is a possibility of a more serious injury which is a rectal perforation; however this occurs more often when foriegn objects are forcefully introduced into the rectum. There can be tears in the mucus lining of the rectum. The muscle that is part of the anus can also be injured. Symptoms of a rectal or anal injury include pain while having anal sex and afterwards, pain when trying to have a bowel movement, bleeding, or a mass near the anus. Do not have anal or vaginal sex until this resolves. Try not to strain (like when you have a bowel movement). I recommend a moratorium on sex until you both become more knowledge about how aggressive sex can harm the body. I hope that you heal soon.

In brief: I

Dr. John Fung
Surgery

In brief: Dr.

Dr. Fowler provided very good advice and i agree with her comments.
Trauma related to anal sex can lead to serious physical injury. While most of these injuries are minor and can resolve with little intervention, they can be uncomfortable and frightening for the injured. The types of injuries include: anal fissure or tearing; rectal perforation (more common if foreign objects are used during anal sex); mucosal tears in and around the rectum and anus; sphincter injuries (can again be related to foreign objects or aggressive anal sex); rectal prolapse (part of rectum protruding from anus). The most serious short term complications is rectal perforation, as this can lead to pelvic infections and will likely need surgery - this will manifest within a few days after injury. The other types of injury, such as anal fissure or skin/mucosal tearing will usually heal by minimizing trauma, use of stool softeners and topical pain medications. Sphincter injuries are problematic and may require surgical repair if the sphincter is left incompetent, which can result in fecal incontinence (inability to control bowel movements). You may wish to see a colorectal surgeon if any of the more significant complications occur.

In brief: Dr.

Dr. John Fung
Dr. John Fung
Dr. Vicken Poochikian