Do you know what could be wrong with me? I have been having joint pains in my knee for about a year now. It started with just pains in the knee, and now it has speard to all my joints.... I also have been having a discharge

Hi . Hi mylik, how long have you been having discharge from your penis? What color is it? Does it hurt when you urinate? Have you had problems with fevers? I assume when you say you are not sexually active, that means you have never been sexually active? Do your painful joints swell, get red or feel warm? How is your energy level? Do you have any major medical problems?
The . The best choice is to consult a rheumatologist, a triad of red eyes, urethral discharge(from your penis, the uretra is the duct) and arthritis is described in reactive arthritis, and youy should be evaluated.