I have hemmorides in and out I have a device hemorrelief freezing ice cube put into apllicator into rectum 4 10 miknutes a day worked years ago can I stii use it thank u d jaffee

Unusual. I am a proctologist and have not heard of this. But hemorrhoids are swollen blood vessels and cold makes then shrink so makes sense. Just be careful about how far in you put it.
Hemorrhoids . Hemorrhoids are a common problem, which result from increased pressure in the veins of the anus causing the veins to swell, making them itchy and painful. The most common cause is straining during bowel movements due to constipation. Hemorrhoids may exist either inside or outside the body - internal hemorrhoids occur just inside the anus, at the beginning of the rectum, whereas external hemorrhoids occur at the anal opening and may hang outside the anus, these can be detected by examining the anal area to see if tissue is protruding outside of the anus. Itching from hemorrhoids can be treated with a number of over-the-counter medications, these tend to soothe the hemorrhoids and some add the action of Hydrocortisone to reduce inflammation. Cold compresses can improve the discomfort, ice cubes broken into small pieces, place in plastic and cover with a thick towel, and then sit on it. I would be cautious of using ice cubes into the rectum due to the trauma of insertion and the direct application of ice to the skin can cause skin damage from frostbite if exposed too long. If these hemorrhoids are consistently symptomatic, you may wish to see a general or colorectal surgeon who can band the hemorrhoids.