Could i be pregnant? I started having period like symptoms last week but my period isn't suppose to start until the 26th. My breast are far more tender & sore than normal (with my period) & feel heavy first thing in the mourning & the last two days its be

In brief: Hello.

Hello. Normally most of the classic pregnancy symptoms don't start until about the time you miss your period.
It sounds like you still have about five days to go until your expected date for your period. So having these symptoms is likely from something other than pregnancy. However, that does not mean that you are not pregnant. Pregnancy symptoms can include: lack of period, tender swollen breasts, light cramps and possibly spotting at time of implantation, nausea and / or vomiting, feeling tired, insomnia, urinating more often, being more emotional etc. If you don't get your period when anticipated, recommend that you take a pregnancy test. Take care.

In brief: Hello.

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham