Have had sore throat since saturday? Hi I am 17 years old and I have had a very sore throat since saturday this couple of days have been very very difficult form me. Today I started to cough so hard I want to throw up, than yesterday morning I woke up w

Hello. . Hello. You sound like you are feeling miserable. First - lets look at your sore throat. Warm throats gargles with salt water can actually really help the pain of a sore throat. Also consider cough drops or lozenges that contain benzocaine, to help numb the area. Cough and dizziness. It is easy to get dehydrated when you are ill. Hydration will also soften mucus so it can come up more easily. Recommend at least 8 - 8 ounce glasses of water per day. Additionally, consider warm/ hot herbal tea - the steam will help with your congestion and with the cough. If you go to your local health food store, you can get herbal medicinal teas that will help with your upper resiratory symptoms. In terms of the headache and overall yuck feeling, consider tylenol (acetaminophen) or if you have not NSAID allergies - consider something like Motrin or aspirin. A tincture or rub with eucalptus can also help to open you up. It sounds like you have already been physically evaluated, so that serious medical problems have been assessed for. If this is a viral illness, you often need to work on sypmtom relief while the virus works it's course.